City+Ventures is seeking a Director of Creative Digital Strategy & Community Engagement for Nebraska Professional Volleyball. The Director of Creative Digital Strategy & Community Engagement will report to the VP of Marketing & Community Relations, and work closely with the Sponsorship & Ticketing team to drive the execution of digital marketing strategies, coordinated campaigns, and community engagement activities to expand the Nebraska Pro Volleyball brand and build the fanbase. The incumbent must be team-oriented and collaborative, but also work well independently in City+Ventures’ entrepreneurial, high-growth environment.
- Work as a collaborative member of City+Ventures and Nebraska Pro Volleyball team, with a standard of partnership and excellence.
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution.
- Manage all digital marketing channels (e.g., website, blogs, emails, and social media) to ensure brand consistency.
- Manage the production of valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target fan base.
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals. Analyze consumer behavior and adjust campaigns accordingly.
- Develop strategies and tactics to create brand awareness for the NE Pro Volleyball team and drive qualified inbound leads to the corporate partnerships and ticket sales teams.
- Event planning and execution for partner-sponsored events or meetings.
- Will accept other responsibilities and duties required by the VP, Marketing & Community Relations.
Knowledge, skills, abilities, and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing, or a related field (or equivalent experience).
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in digital content, marketing, community partnerships, communications/public affairs, or related field.
- Experience in sports related communication, marketing, and engagement, preferably in Collegiate Athletics and/or Professional Leagues.
- Experience across a wide array of marketing tactics, including content creation, thought leadership, digital advertising, event management, PR/media relations, social media, lead generation campaigns, and performance analysis.
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in marketing and data-driven measurement.
- Experience in working with technology platforms and software associated with digital and traditional marketing and communications.
- Ability to work with a wide range of people from coaches, and athletes to media contacts, and corporate representatives.
- Proven strength in communication (written, verbal, and associated technologies).
- Detail-oriented problem-solver who can employ leadership, critical thinking, time management and prioritization skills.
- Willingness to learn and flexibility to shift as priorities change.
Salary and Benefits:
We offer competitive pay, plus health, dental, life, and disability insurance. Our headquarter office is in downtown Omaha in a professional work environment with company-paid parking; we also support flexible work accommodation where applicable.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
City+Ventures provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.